Dalston - Lea Bridge Road
Please sign in to vote.
- New segregated cycle tracks on Kenninghall Road, Lea Bridge Roundabout and Lea Bridge Road
- A new 4 metre wide path for walking and cycling in Millfields Park running parallel to Lea Bridge Road for eastbound cyclists. (A new path in Millfields Park would be subject to a successful application to the Planning Inspectorate, which would be submitted after this public consultation).
- A new signal controlled junction with a crossing for people walking and people cycling at the junction of Powell Road and Kenninghall Road
- Powell Road to become no entry or exit except for people cycling at the junction with Kenninghall Road, with dedicated signals for people cycling exiting Powell Road
- Banned turning movements at the junction of Lea Bridge Road and Chatsworth Road to reduce the risk of collisions (between motor vehicles and people walking or cycling) and to minimise delays to buses
- Changes to bus stops and bus lanes along the route including the introduction of three Bus Stop Bypasses and the relocation of two bus stops
- The westbound bus lane on Lea Bridge Road will be extended through Lea Bridge roundabout to Lower Clapton Road
- The eastbound bus lane on Lea Bridge Road will be changed to a westbound bus lane at the same location
- Changes to some parking provision on Kenninghall Road and Powell Road